Baked Zucchini Crisps
About this Recipe
Baked Parmesan Zucchini – Crisp, tender zucchini oven-roasted to perfection. It’s healthy, nutritious and completely addictive! My kids love them.
I highly suggest letting your kids help you with this recipe, they will have fun dipping the zucchini in the Parmesan and bread crumbs mixture plus you will build precious memories.
- 400 grams zucchini
- 25 grams Parmigiano Reggiano
- 10 grams bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoon of oil
- A sprinkle of salt
- A sprinkle of pepper
- A sprinkle of love
- Place oven rack in center position of oven. Preheat to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with foil (lightly misted with cooking spray) OR parchment paper.
- Wash and dry zucchini, and cut into 1/4-inch thick round slices.
- In a small bowl, combine Parmesan, bread crumbs, oregano, salt and pepper, to taste. Don’t forget the sprinkle of love.
- Dip the zucchini in the Parmesan mixture and place them on a prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Place into oven and bake them at 425 until tender, about 15 minutes. Then broil for 2-3 minutes, or until crisp and golden brown, always watch them because they burn very easily!
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
- Buon Appetito