This cake is very delicious, light and healthy, the combination of apples and cinnamon will make your house smell divine.
My kids love it and sometimes I make it for breakfast, also it does stay for a few day on the counter, you will just need to cover it with a kitchen towel.
Also I highly suggest to make it with your children,it can be a great activity at the end of the day kids love to stay around mommy.
- 100 grams flour for cake
- 100 grams whole wheat flour
- 125 ml vegetable oil
- 100 grams brown sugar
- 175 grams apple chopped up
- 175 grams carrots shredded
- 75 grams nuts I used almond chopped
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- a sprinkle of love (don’t ever forget that)
- In a bowl whisk eggs and sugar, honey, oil and then add the apples, carrots and nuts.
- In a separate bowl sift flours, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Add the flours mixture to the first bowl and mix for a bit.
- In a cake pan spread some butter, put the parchment paper around and pour the mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes at 350
- Buon Appetito