Detox Lentil Soup with Ginger and Turmeric
About this Recipe
Full of fiber, protein, iron, and vitamin B, lentils are inexpensive and make a great meat substitute or side dish. Adding Ginger and Turmeric it s detoxifying too.
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots
- 1 celery stick
- 4 cups of water
- 200 grams lentils previously soak in water for few hours
- 2 teaspoon of turmeric
- 20 gram fresh ginger
- A sprinkle of love
- Clean, peel and cut the vegetables and put everything in a pot.
- Add now the 4 cup of water and sprinkle some salt.
- Let it cook for 30/40 minutes and then add the lentils.
- Let it cook for 20 more minutes on a medium heat.
- When everything is ready blend everything in a blender, add the Turmeric and the Ginger.
Buon appetito and stay healthy.