Mini Sweet Focaccias bread with Nutella
About this Recipe
These mini focaccias, with the heart full of Nutella, are a very delicious, easy and fast dessert. They are like sweet bread but they don’t need to rise, the preparation time is just 20 minutes and you can cook them on the stove. It’s a perfect easy recipe for a Sunday treat for your kids or family. I got the recipe from my favourite Italian blog Mysia! If you make it let me know and if you need help message me or call me I will be happy to help you.
You can stuff them with jam if you don’t have Nutella.
- 250 grams/9 oz flour
- 140 grams/5 oz sugar
- 100 ml water
- 20 ml oil
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Icing sugar
- A sprinkle of love
- In a bowl mix flour, sugar and baking powder, make a hole and put in the water, vanilla and oil.
- Mix until the dough is nice and smooth.
- Roll out your dough, with a rolling pin, on your board where you sprinkled some flour.
- Now with a cookies cutter cut out the shape of your mini focaccia, you will be able to cut out 22/24 shapes.
- On half of them put a teaspoon of Nutella and close them out with the other half.
- Now you can cook your mini focaccias on a frying pan previously lightly oiled, 3 or 4 minutes for side.
- Sprinkle some icing sugar and some love and serve to your family or friends.