These cookies are simply amazing and easy to make.
We are Nutella lover so we use this recipe often, I suggest making these cookies with your children.
Cooking or baking together is a great family activity and you will make a lot of precious moment.
- 150 grams flour
- 180 grams Nutella
- 1 egg
- a sprinkle of love
- Beat the egg and add 180 grams of Nutella (3 tablespoon).
- Mix very well until it is nice and smooth.
- Slowly add the flour and turn the oven on at 350.
- If you have time you can put the dough in the fridge for 20/30 minutes for better result.
- Now it’s time to make the cookies so take a little piece of dough (25 grams) and make little balls.
- Put them on the baking sheet (covered with parchment paper) and with a wooden spoon make a little pressure in the middle of every cookie so you can make a nice hole where we will put the Nutella.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Buon appetito