About this Recipe
It’s Christmas and it is time to bake some delicious cookies, and I highly suggest you to try to make this delicious Lemon Cookies. I discovered this fantastic recipe last year in one of my favorite Italian Blog http://www.misya.info/. Her recipes are always the best.
My kids loved them and I highly suggest to make them with them, they will have fun rolling out the cookies and eating them! Enjoy your precious moments.
- 120 grams sugar
- 100 grams butter
- 1 egg
- 25 ml lemon juice
- 100 grams butter soft
- 1 lemon zest
- 270 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Icing sugar
- A sprinkle of love
- Beat the sugar with the butter until its creamy.
- Add the egg, mix and add the lemon zest and the juice!
- Add the flour and the baking powder and mix very well!
- Cover the dough with clim wrap and let it rest for 30 minutes!
- Turn the oven at 350, take your dough and start to make your cookies taking a small piece and roll out some small ball in your with hands!
- Put the cookies in the sugar first and then in icing sugar!
- Put them in a baking sheet and cook them for 10 minutes.
- Enjoy and share the recipe if you like it.