About this Recipe
Christmas is coming and it is time to bake some delicious cookies. These cookies are one of our favorite; I love to make them with my kids around Christmas time. I highly suggest you to try to make them; they will melt in your mouth.
- 110 grams sugar (1/2 cup)
- 100 grams soft butter (1/4 cup plus 3 tablespoon)
- 1 egg room temperature
- The juice and the zest of one lemon
- 270 grams flour ( 2 cup plus 1/8)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp Icing sugar for the topping
- 1 tbsp of Sugar for the topping
- A sprinkle of love
- Beat the sugar with the butter until its creamy.
- Add the egg, mix and add the lemon zest and the juice!
- Add the flour and the baking powder and mix very well!
- Cover the dough with clim wrap and let it rest for 30 minutes!
- Turn the oven at 350 °F, take your dough and start to make your cookies taking a small piece and roll out some small ball in your with hands!
- Put the cookies in the sugar first and then in icing sugar!
- Put them in a baking sheet and cook them for 10 minutes.
- Enjoy and share the recipe if you like it.
This looks so good!