Saute’ mushroom are a very simple side dish.
I grow up in North Italy, in a beautiful Valley, and in the summer after the big storms we used to go for long walk in the woods to find mushroom.One time I found a mushroom that weight 1 kg..I was in heaven, those precious moment are always in my mind, I miss them so much.I wanna to share this simple recipe that belong to my family, I hope you enjoy it.
This dish can be used for a side dish or like a dressing for your pasta dish for example some fresh tagliatelle! The only thing that I suggest you is to add a tablespoon of pasta water when you add the pasta.
- Mushroom 500 grams
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 teaspoon of oil
- half cup white wine
- 1 broth bouillon or fresh broth
- a sprinkle of love
- In a fry pan put your butter and garlic, stir fry for a little bit and then add the mushroom .
- Add now the white wine and let it evaporete.
- Put the broth and the parsley and let everything cook for 15/20 minutes depend how you like the mushroom.At the end sprinkle some parsley with some love.
- If you have to make pasta with Saute Mushroom just boil the pasta and, when its cooked, add it to the mushroom with some pasta water. Add some Parmesan Cheese and your dish is going to be ready to eat.
- Buon Appetito